This ultra-light carbon stick offers greater control, handling and puck feel. Textreme® Technology ultra-light carbon fiber is 20 percent stronger than conventional carbon. Greater control and less weight from patented paddle geometry GRIPTAC on the shoulder help net-minders put the puck exactly where they want.
Ergonomic shaped control zone with GRIPTAC on the shoulder for control during saves.
ERGO+ PADDLE GEOMETRY
Patented thin ergonomic paddle geometry allows the paddle to seal closer to the pads and body. The concave paddle increases rebound control and reduces weight.
TeXtreme® TECHNOLOGY CONSTRUCTION
Exclusive to BAUER in hockey, TeXtreme® is ultra-lightweight and strong carbon fiber. 20% stronger than conventional carbon, it reduces weight without sacrificing strength.
AERO FOAM 3
A low density blade core that is responsive to shot impacts for better puck feel. The lightweight AERO FOAM 3 also improves the balance of the stick making it feel even lighter. The torsional stability
of the blade helps for better rebound control and maximum playability.
- Composite handle with carbon weave reinforcement
- Control zone with GRIPTAC on shoulder for increased control
- Double concave geometry for better feel
- New Ergo+ thin geometry improves rebound control, balance and reduces weight
- Air channel construction
- TeXtreme® weave reinforced outer wrap
- Optimized stiffness for better rebound control
- Low density foam for optimized balance and feel
*RHT only available in Black